Water Spirit Water Spirit

Those "Oops.. fuck." moments.

Enojón Enojón

Smooth animation, nice concept, and pleasing to watch. You three earned a perfect score outta me.

INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

This is damn good stuff, well-syncronized, and displays the mood well. On a side note, I'd TOTALLY play this game if it ever came out.

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

Not doing any backstory, too lazy. Just a list of the better ones that I made while I screwed around.

2,0,7,49,2,7,2,7,11,3,19,2
11,24,22,14,3,11,2,37,2,14,57,2
13,3,13,10,2,12,36,28,7,13,47,2
14,27,14,19,5,2,42,39,2,13,30,2

Pymp Pymp

In advice on how to improve it, in my personal opinion, you need to at shading of some kind. It'd make it easier to tell where the obstacles are in comparison to the ball you play. I have nothing against the smooth look it has, but it's rather difficult to tell the exact locations of the obstacles sometimes.

Death By Ninja Death By Ninja

Fun concept, hard to see projectiles sometimes due to the blood animations though.

OpenLight - Perseverance (SirHadoken Cover) OpenLight - Perseverance (SirHadoken Cover)

The baseline strange was a bit strange. Your instruments' qualities are a bit all over, and don't don't really go together well. The effects sound ok, but you're not using any background sounds to set the feel for the track properly from what I can tell. This is definitely a step down from your last two songs in quality, but a step up in effects. As a side note, I'm going to start holding you to a higher standard than I was, since you've improved quite a bit since I started reviewing your tracks.

SirHadoken responds:

I couldn't agree more, I was really proud of myself for the composition aspect of it, but I find it hard the composition I want without the quality being a bit askew. From what I've heard, it most likely has to do with mastering, but I don't even kniw what that is, let alone how to do it. I'll try to figure it out at some point. I'm definitely okay with you raising your standards, as the struggle would stop if you didn't. The fact that you did raise your standards, however, is definitely a motivational milestone for me. Thank you for staying and reviewing after all this time! Every time I upload a song, I'm always eager as to what your review will say :p

Searching My Life Searching My Life

Both of the versions are amazing, and just listening to them makes me want to play the game they're for. Speaking of games, you've potentially introduced me to two I've not heard of before. Thanks. :)

Getting started Getting started

Damn, that's smooth, and catchy. I'd love to hear this style, but closer to the speed of slipstream.

Convenience Convenience

This makes one of my favorite pieces on the site. Well done.

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

The amount of characters I recognize in this is incredible. The amount that I don't, even more so. Tbh, from the thumbnail, I thought it was just gonna be a pixel art of super gonad smasher.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I was struggling to find a thumbnail preview for Newgroundsvania part 2 during pixel day 2017.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY