INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

This is damn good stuff, well-syncronized, and displays the mood well. On a side note, I'd TOTALLY play this game if it ever came out.

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAAAT
With this kind of humor, I completely expected the milk mustache to pick up the master sword and attack Zelda or something.

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Amazing plot, through a poem. This is one of the few things that has made me feel deep emotion in a long time. Thank you.

SpikeMan SpikeMan

This game is addicting... I love it...

ADARAN ADARAN

Excellent game, I feel as though the locations of the leech-like enemies should move vertically though. Would eliminate that pesky one under my feet that I can't hit with my shuriken.

Miroko responds:

We just didn't want the leeches to be similar to the brain jelly fish enemy. I would suggest jumping over them. Thank you.

S.M.O.L. S.M.O.L.

B.I.G. or S.M.O.L., I still beat it A.L.L.
On a more serious note, this needs a restart button at the end, unless I'm missing it.

BoMToons responds:

You are the master of the universe! There's no restart button at the end... I wanted you to click the link to the Pixel Day collection on NG! :-D

E-Labyrinth [Rolling Sky Remake] E-Labyrinth [Rolling Sky Remake]

The base sounds for the first two parts could be smoother, and that snare doesn't quite fit the feel of the first part. The second half in general sounds smoother and like more effort was put into it than the first half. The sound design overall could use some work, and the mastering is often off a bit, but the arrangement is on-point.

Neon Neon

This gives a pretty nice chill vibe. That kick sounds a bit dry, and the sound you use for the melodies could be a little bit more distinctive. The baseline sounds a bit loud throughout the song, might want to turn that down slightly. Some parts of the percussion are slightly too quiet, whereas others are slightly too loud. The ending is nice. Pretty good for going that far out of your comfort zone. :)

Leight Wight Leight Wight

Geez, how are you so good at so many genres? Anyways, nice song. :)

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

The amount of characters I recognize in this is incredible. The amount that I don't, even more so. Tbh, from the thumbnail, I thought it was just gonna be a pixel art of super gonad smasher.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I was struggling to find a thumbnail preview for Newgroundsvania part 2 during pixel day 2017.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Angryfaics...
Angryfaics everywhere....

Happy 10th Anniversary Wii! Happy 10th Anniversary Wii!

Out of what I could spot: Sonic and the Secret Rings (or whatever that one was called), Mariokart, Virus Buster (pretty sure that was from brain age..? ), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and... is that Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword rather than Twilight Princess? :(
(Great picture regardless lol)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Those virus are from Dr. Mario to be frank and I added reference from Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Good thing you point out many things on this picture. Thank you.