Enojón Enojón

Smooth animation, nice concept, and pleasing to watch. You three earned a perfect score outta me.

INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

This is damn good stuff, well-syncronized, and displays the mood well. On a side note, I'd TOTALLY play this game if it ever came out.

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAAAT
With this kind of humor, I completely expected the milk mustache to pick up the master sword and attack Zelda or something.

Death By Ninja Death By Ninja

Fun concept, hard to see projectiles sometimes due to the blood animations though.

SpikeMan SpikeMan

This game is addicting... I love it...

ADARAN ADARAN

Excellent game, I feel as though the locations of the leech-like enemies should move vertically though. Would eliminate that pesky one under my feet that I can't hit with my shuriken.

Miroko responds:

We just didn't want the leeches to be similar to the brain jelly fish enemy. I would suggest jumping over them. Thank you.

FD - Rebel Heart FD - Rebel Heart

Can't say I'm a fan of the way it started, but it did build up the atmosphere properly for the rest of the song. The level of depth in the instruments playing is incredible, and I can say without a doubt this is my favorite track of yours thus far. I'd really love to see what you and Step could do together.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thanks for your review. I honestly tried to collab with him in the past but he seems kind of unreachable at times. He might just be busy.

Battle on the Bitmaker Battle on the Bitmaker

I just noticed that you had this out. I guess I'm more than a bit late for it, huh? Anyways.. this is pretty incredible. I don't know how you keep taking my favorite songs from this game and making them better, but damn.. nice....

Geoplex - Chimera Geoplex - Chimera

I can say without a doubt this is better than your last dubstep track, despite the fact that it's only really half dubstep, and the other half pretty much resembles the DnB you usually make. Only a few parts of it could be considered drumstep, I think.

Geoplex responds:

Thanks man. To be clear, drumstep is 175bpm dubstep basically, which is what this is :p

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

The amount of characters I recognize in this is incredible. The amount that I don't, even more so. Tbh, from the thumbnail, I thought it was just gonna be a pixel art of super gonad smasher.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I was struggling to find a thumbnail preview for Newgroundsvania part 2 during pixel day 2017.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Angryfaics...
Angryfaics everywhere....

Happy 10th Anniversary Wii! Happy 10th Anniversary Wii!

Out of what I could spot: Sonic and the Secret Rings (or whatever that one was called), Mariokart, Virus Buster (pretty sure that was from brain age..? ), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and... is that Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword rather than Twilight Princess? :(
(Great picture regardless lol)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Those virus are from Dr. Mario to be frank and I added reference from Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Good thing you point out many things on this picture. Thank you.