All 5 art Reviews

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

The amount of characters I recognize in this is incredible. The amount that I don't, even more so. Tbh, from the thumbnail, I thought it was just gonna be a pixel art of super gonad smasher.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I was struggling to find a thumbnail preview for Newgroundsvania part 2 during pixel day 2017.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Angryfaics...
Angryfaics everywhere....

Happy 10th Anniversary Wii! Happy 10th Anniversary Wii!

Out of what I could spot: Sonic and the Secret Rings (or whatever that one was called), Mariokart, Virus Buster (pretty sure that was from brain age..? ), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and... is that Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword rather than Twilight Princess? :(
(Great picture regardless lol)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Those virus are from Dr. Mario to be frank and I added reference from Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Good thing you point out many things on this picture. Thank you.

Night Time Owl Night Time Owl

Pretty nice. The feathers feel a bit overshadowed to me, but that's just me. On another note, where are the backs of his talons? Owls curl their talons around branches, etc. to hold on, and I doubt he/she's just balancing there.

SUPERSONICSQUID responds:

Haha, yeah you're right, I never really thought about that, I only looked at pictures of owls for about 10 minutes before going straight to drawing, so its pretty much all from memory. I know what you mean about the feathers, the shadows are essentially stop the whole area from becoming too messy, I would've re-done it if I had more time.

Dogyuunewgrounds 2016 Lemonade Stand Dogyuunewgrounds 2016 Lemonade Stand

Took me 10 minutes to find My life as a teenage robot... great pixel art man

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Congrats on finding it. I position the preview thumbnail somewhere in the middle. :)