Sodium Sodium

The hi-hat at the first drop could be a little quieter. The drop around halfway wasn't too smooth, and could've been better. Besides the area from about halfway to 3/4 of the way through, which feels more than a bit out of place, this is good.

A Breath of Life A Breath of Life

Nice piano. I feel like it could've been EQed to be a bit smoother, but it's not bad. Guessing that jazzy sound is either a synth with a hexagon or saw waveform, or a strange trumpet sample. The percussion is a bit loud. The arrangement is still pretty good, and the instrument quality is quite a bit better than your last song. The mastering still needs some minor work, but is otherwise fine.

E-Labyrinth [Rolling Sky Remake] E-Labyrinth [Rolling Sky Remake]

The base sounds for the first two parts could be smoother, and that snare doesn't quite fit the feel of the first part. The second half in general sounds smoother and like more effort was put into it than the first half. The sound design overall could use some work, and the mastering is often off a bit, but the arrangement is on-point.

Neon Neon

This gives a pretty nice chill vibe. That kick sounds a bit dry, and the sound you use for the melodies could be a little bit more distinctive. The baseline sounds a bit loud throughout the song, might want to turn that down slightly. Some parts of the percussion are slightly too quiet, whereas others are slightly too loud. The ending is nice. Pretty good for going that far out of your comfort zone. :)

Leight Wight Leight Wight

Geez, how are you so good at so many genres? Anyways, nice song. :)

Calamity Calamity

The base is a bit heavy in about the first third. I agree Zechnition on the instruments, this has a lot of potential, if you change the instruments around. The current mixing is ok, but when that vocal sample comes in, it's a bit too loud. I disagree that it sounds like 'a cat being brutally raped', but the instrument quality currently does scream "Kill me, it'll be less painful".

SirHadoken responds:

I agree. I can fix the bass, but I can't fix the instruments. And NG won't let me update without deleting it and re uploading it completely. It doesn't sound this pitiful in FL, but it never fails to lower the quality a tenfold when I upload it to NG.

Geoplex - Florescence Geoplex - Florescence

Oh? Do I hear vocals? And being used properly? Nice job, it really does develop richly, and the sounds you used complement each other well. The ending feels a bit abrupt, but it isn't bad.

Bossfight x NG+ - Prelude Remix Bossfight x NG+ - Prelude Remix

I've heard the original, but this take on it is absolutely incredible.

Deep Blue Deep Blue

I can't say I'm a fan of ambient music, and probably never will be. But you do create a lovely atmosphere with this piece, well-done.

etherealwinds responds:

Each to their own! It'd be weird if you liked everything. I don't really think much about genres of music when I'm making it, so I don't really ever try to keep in between the lines of anything. I always try to paint a picture or write a story with sound though, and I think a lot of ambient music is very much about painting a picture with sound. I find a lot of it very inspiring :)

For A Small World This Place Sure Has Big Problems [LD38] For A Small World This Place Sure Has Big Problems [LD38]

Lol genres indeed. This sounds like either dance or jazz. Aside from the genres, this is pretty catchy, and loops well.

johnfn responds: