Water Spirit Water Spirit

Those "Oops.. fuck." moments.

Enojón Enojón

Smooth animation, nice concept, and pleasing to watch. You three earned a perfect score outta me.

INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

This is damn good stuff, well-syncronized, and displays the mood well. On a side note, I'd TOTALLY play this game if it ever came out.

GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE) GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)

This game was spectacular, and I can honestly say I enjoyed every bit of it.

Emptygoddess responds:

Nice of you to say.

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

Not doing any backstory, too lazy. Just a list of the better ones that I made while I screwed around.

2,0,7,49,2,7,2,7,11,3,19,2
11,24,22,14,3,11,2,37,2,14,57,2
13,3,13,10,2,12,36,28,7,13,47,2
14,27,14,19,5,2,42,39,2,13,30,2

Pymp Pymp

In advice on how to improve it, in my personal opinion, you need to at shading of some kind. It'd make it easier to tell where the obstacles are in comparison to the ball you play. I have nothing against the smooth look it has, but it's rather difficult to tell the exact locations of the obstacles sometimes.

Savanna (Night Theme) Savanna (Night Theme)

Both versions are amazing, but I prefer this one because of the lack of lyrics. :)

Winter Town Winter Town

I really like the atmosphere you create with this piece, but it starts feeling a bit muddled towards the end.

I0TA responds:

Thanks man!

Creo - Phantasm Creo - Phantasm

I was going through your older music, and got to this. At first I thought it was going to be fairly rough around parts similar to your other tracks at this point in time. Instead, the whole thing was extremely relaxing. Though this piece still has it's faults, such as too much repetition, I much prefer it to some of your other early pieces. :)

winterland winterland

This is beautiful and well-done. I love it.

Abhaile tar eis Cuig Bliana Deag Imithe / Home After 15 Years Away Abhaile tar eis Cuig Bliana Deag Imithe / Home After 15 Years Away

This is a wonderful piece, and I really like the majority of it. The only thing I dislike about it, and it's just me really, is that the chicken legs are slightly too blurred.

W3R3W00F responds:

GRMA as an t-athbhreithniú! :)

I can see what you mean now, and I think I agree. I'm really thinking about going back in on this, because I'm still not totally satisfied with how everything assembles. I sense that the shading is wrong in certain places: for instance, there's almost no definitive highlight on any material, save maybe the mug, the bones, and certain parts of the confetti. I don't know how much more would need fixing after that. I'm still conflicted about the outlines, and whether they should go or I should retouch them up. I'll mess with the blurred dishes a bit if I ever get there.

GRMA arís! :)
-WW

Pissed Rosalina Pissed Rosalina

This picture represents Mariokart games so well.