View Profile SI-7

12 Movie Reviews

Very nice, love the art style.

I don't watch much film, but this is one of those ones I'm glad I did watch. Very funny, and the voice acting was pretty good.

I did not expect this plot. But I did crack up at the end, and the animation and sound effects beforehand were pretty good in my opinion.

15 Game Reviews

Your game has a solid concept, and a lot of fun levels. I expect that the control scheme works well in fullscreen too. But having it zoom out around the edges of the window is awful, especially with the touchy controls. It also gets much, much worse in Exception 1, when you're zoomed out, so everything's even touchier, and it still zooms out just as much as before. And you're on a time limit.

The controls feel pretty clunky, the AI feels minimal, and the music is constantly clipping, or it is for me at least. Still, not too bad for being made in two days.

orange08 responds:

The controls might feel smoother if they were not grid-locked, I agree. I'll keep this in mind for expansions. Does the music clip every few seconds? Or does it clip every minute or so(like when it is starting over)?
Thanks for the feedback!

The storytelling is pretty damn good, and the music really sets the atmosphere. The graphics feel a bit lacking, and the movement feels really minimal, but I'm pretty sure that's mostly because of the limitations of Bitsy.

Nirag responds:

Thank you!
Yeah, both the movement and the graphics are typical of Bitsy.

167 Audio Reviews

The sound design on this one seems a bit all over the place. You have some really good ones such as the guitar that comes in at 1:50, but then you have some like the percussion starting at 0:30 and lasting until 0:59 that sound really out of place and basic. The mastering sounds pretty good, though. It sounds like you tried really hard to not let your sounds walk over the others, even for the quiet ones in the back of the mix. Even at the parts with a lot of instruments playing, it doesn't become very muddled at all, unlike some of your other tracks.

I0TA responds:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response! :P

The mastering on this one often feels like a tall person sitting in front of a short person, you can tell the one behind them is there but only just barely. Your sound design on this one is pretty incredible though.

I0TA responds:

Thank you for your review! Happy New Year to you :D

I think this is one of the weirdest songs with quality production that I've listened to.

1f1n1ty responds:

it's not that weird, it's not like i set up the server outside the solar system or anything

21 Art Reviews

very nice, not bad at all for knowing nothing about the character

I'm going to use this as a desktop background, because it's that level of quality.

Why doe.

This seems like a cool box to fill in with whatever.

Procrastinating