View Profile SI-7

13 Movie Reviews

Gives off a very old-style cartoon vibe, and the animation on it was super smooth too. My biggest complaint would be how short it is.

Very nice, love the art style.

I don't watch much film, but this is one of those ones I'm glad I did watch. Very funny, and the voice acting was pretty good.

19 Game Reviews

Well, I'd say that this game succeeded on what it set out to do, and wonderfully at that. Would be great if you turned this into a full-fledged game.

The difficulty ramp is so slow that it's barely noticeable, and the colors don't change pretty often, usually when you fall through multiple layers at a time. It's so easy at first that it's boring, until the randomized layers make you go back and forth across the screen 4+ times consecutively. Case in point, I played one round of it and made it to 1730. That said, it's a nice, simple concept, with lots of interesting ways you could build upon it, and the background changing color to match what color you are was a nice touch.

So, from what I found: time limit is pretty realistic unless you're going for the coins, and some of them are more forgiving of mistakes than others. The difficulty skyrockets at 3-4 and 3-5 though, and I was unable to get past 3-5.

196 Audio Reviews

Composition seems pretty solid, besides the sudden transitions, and mastering is mostly fine. I do think the sound design could use a fair bit of work though, as everything you're using seems a bit rough around the edges.

MajorMusic responds:

The rough around the edges stuff is probably just a result of using a free DAW.

Sounds great, and definitely has the potential for vocals. I'm not sure this is techno though.

I also miss your old attempts to create trailer music, because they led to something as amazing as this.

I0TA responds:

Thanks friend

24 Art Reviews

This is pretty good, I do think it'd look better if it was slowed down a bit though.

Is this a reference to this gif?

10/10 but still noping my way out of here.

Calybar responds:

hahaha he's harmless though, just cringy to look at but harmless

I make what could be vaguely considered music.

Sitting behind you