View Profile SI-7

13 Movie Reviews

Gives off a very old-style cartoon vibe, and the animation on it was super smooth too. My biggest complaint would be how short it is.

Very nice, love the art style.

I don't watch much film, but this is one of those ones I'm glad I did watch. Very funny, and the voice acting was pretty good.

18 Game Reviews

The difficulty ramp is so slow that it's barely noticeable, and the colors don't change pretty often, usually when you fall through multiple layers at a time. It's so easy at first that it's boring, until the randomized layers make you go back and forth across the screen 4+ times consecutively. Case in point, I played one round of it and made it to 1730. That said, it's a nice, simple concept, with lots of interesting ways you could build upon it, and the background changing color to match what color you are was a nice touch.

So, from what I found: time limit is pretty realistic unless you're going for the coins, and some of them are more forgiving of mistakes than others. The difficulty skyrockets at 3-4 and 3-5 though, and I was unable to get past 3-5.

Interesting and pretty game. A bit boring, primarily due to shortness, but has much potential.

I'm not sure about others, but I've not been able to get past wave 38 of survival mode.

188 Audio Reviews

This is nothing short of fabulous. I especially love the sweeping effect that enters during the first refrain, and the way you layered the vocals during the second one.

Very nice, seemed a little muddy in spots but otherwise great.

Wonderful atmosphere you have throughout this. The ending felt unsatisfying, though, as it doesn't really feel like any part of it is a conclusion.

XenoXenon responds:

Ok :) thanks for feedback

24 Art Reviews

This is pretty good, I do think it'd look better if it was slowed down a bit though.

Is this a reference to this gif?

10/10 but still noping my way out of here.

Calybar responds:

hahaha he's harmless though, just cringy to look at but harmless

This seems like a cool box to fill in with whatever.

Procrastinating