View Profile SI-7

12 Movie Reviews

Very nice, love the art style.

I don't watch much film, but this is one of those ones I'm glad I did watch. Very funny, and the voice acting was pretty good.

I did not expect this plot. But I did crack up at the end, and the animation and sound effects beforehand were pretty good in my opinion.

14 Game Reviews

The controls feel pretty clunky, the AI feels minimal, and the music is constantly clipping, or it is for me at least. Still, not too bad for being made in two days.

orange08 responds:

The controls might feel smoother if they were not grid-locked, I agree. I'll keep this in mind for expansions. Does the music clip every few seconds? Or does it clip every minute or so(like when it is starting over)?
Thanks for the feedback!

The storytelling is pretty damn good, and the music really sets the atmosphere. The graphics feel a bit lacking, and the movement feels really minimal, but I'm pretty sure that's mostly because of the limitations of Bitsy.

Nirag responds:

Thank you!
Yeah, both the movement and the graphics are typical of Bitsy.

Like chess, this has simple rules that interact with each other well, resulting in strategic thinking. Very nice.

AbdullahAlsayed responds:

Thank yo! I'm really happy that you liked it

162 Audio Reviews

This sounds like an oddball mix of cinematic and jazz to me... very high production indeed.

I0TA responds:

Thank you for your review! Cheers!

I can't stop laughing. Having a rock style track with these lyrics is hysterically funny to me for some reason.

This one could use a bit of work, at some points in the song everything's walking over your background sidechaining, and throughout most of the song there's quite a bit of clipping. The sound design seems fairly solid, though.

19 Art Reviews

Why doe.

This is truly a glorious meme.

This is really nice, and I appreciate that you can do snow right. The eye is nice as well. I do feel like the cloak needs more detail so not really stand out from the rest of the character, though. The neck moving is probably the worst thing about this, as while necks can move that way, they disturb the clothing around them, and it looks wrong to just see it slide while the robe remains still.

This seems like a cool box to fill in with whatever.

Procrastinating